Saturday, August 22, 2015

My Story(just a tad.. :) )

A little

After giving you basic guidance towards Java, i wanted to share something about how i ended up in a technical field and how i even started writing a BLOG about it!
Well here is how it happened..
I had just finished my high school and as usual was looking  for a college to start my bachelors.I had no idea about which subject to pursue and i was looking at every website to find out what would be the best for me.But my bad..i could find NONE !
Then after a long period i came across a course called IT..I think everyone of you know about it.. and if you happen to not know, it's Information technology.Then i decided this was it.
After 3 years i completed my bachelors in Bsc.IT. Then my long journey of learning programming language started ... First it was PHP,then came Dot NET . I also tried my hand in Website Designing but none worked out.
Back to back everything i learned started crumbling down. I didn't know what to do now. i even got to the point where i thought of changing my field of study until i came across JAVA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment